Artavia offers a variety of gates which will accommodate the requirements of our customers. When our surveyors visit you as a part of our free site survey they’re going to ask you about your requirements for any potential installation. When considering an installation there are a variety of choices to be made; one among these is which type of gate to settle on. There are two main sorts of automatic gate, swing gates, and sliding gates:
Automatic Swing Gates
A swing gate system may be a pair of gates that swing open when operated employing a device or an access instrument panel. this is often the foremost common kind of gate. Swinging gates tend to be cheaper and easier to put in than sliding gates, and are best installed in premises with space for the gates to swing inwards into the property, although it’s possible to possess swinging gates to open outwards.
Intelligent Security and Fire’s swing gate systems provide security for both pedestrians and vehicles by safely controlling access to the premises. The gates will typically be operated by one press of your remote, the gates opening, allowing a delay, then safely closing.
A Typical Automatic Swing Gate Installation
An Intelligent Security and Fire swing gate system is made from:
One or two wooden or metal gates, designed so as to suit in with the environment and your own requirements,
- A pair of remote controls so as to work the system from your vehicle,
- A pair of gate operators- these are the mechanisms that open and shut the gate,
- A control panel with which to regulate access to the premises,
- An intercom or numeric keypad, which may be used either for access control or entry without remote ,
- A pair of photoelectric cells. These are sensors that detect the presence of individuals or vehicles within the way of the gate so as to stop accidents or damage to vehicles.